|Job Title:||Delivery Driver / Equipment Technician|
|Hourly Wage:||$10.00 – $13.00 + / Per Hour|
|Benefits:||Health Insurance, Paid Holidays & Paid Time Off|
|Other Benefits:||Company Vehicle & Company Cell Phone|
|Education:||High School Diploma or Equivalent|
|Job Posting Date:||9/17/2014|
This position requires multiple deliveries per day throughout a 30+ mile service area to homes and nursing facilities.
Hourly pay for this position is based upon the candidate’s level of experience. Candidates with no experience will be considered and training will be provided to anyone hired.
- Adequately stock delivery vehicle to fulfill daily orders.
- Assess most efficient route to complete daily deliveries/pickups in the shortest time.
- Educate clients and their family members on proper use of equipment.
- Demonstrate timeliness, courtesy, sincerity & patience with clients.
- Maintain a neat, clean & professional personal appearance.
- Complete delivery & pickup paperwork promptly & accurately.
- Perform daily preventive maintenance on company vehicle.
- Maintain all DOT & FDA regulations pertaining to oxygen & other equipment.
- Monitor & maintain equipment stock levels for warehouse.
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness for warehouse & delivery vehicles
- Assist in cleaning & performing minor repairs on equipment & warehouse.
- Assume weekend shifts and evening “on-call” on a rotating basis.
• Good driving record (minimal moving violations & accidents).
• Clean criminal background check (zero felonies & only minor misdemeanors).
• Clean drug screen (drug test is required).
• Ability to lift 75 pounds on a daily basis.
• Positive attitude at all times.
• Willingness to work after hours & weekends, if necessary.
• Willingness to perform other duties and activities as assigned.
40 WAREHOUSE LOCATIONS
covering 10 states and growing!
covering 10 states